Saints possess a wealth of wisdom and experience. And as we dive into the rest of the year, there’s no better time than now to reap the benefits of their guidance and add to your list of resolutions. Here are five great quotes to contemplate as you deepen your faith life in 2018:
- “You know well enough that Our Lord does not look so much at the greatness of our actions, nor even at their difficulty, but at the love with which we do them.” – Saint Therese of Lisieux
- “Mary, then, is the one who has the deepest knowledge of the mystery of God’s mercy. She knows its price; she knows how great it is. In this sense, we call her the Mother of Mercy: Our Lady of Mercy, or Mother of Divine Mercy…” – Saint Pope John Paul II
- “God has no need of your money, but the poor have. You give it to the poor, and God receives it.” – Saint Augustine
- “Extend your mercy towards others, so that there can be no one in need whom you meet without helping. For what hope is there for us if God should withdraw His Mercy from us?” – Saint Vincent de Paul
- “I see in my neighbor the Person of Jesus Christ.” – Saint Gerard Majella
Polk County Catholic schools proclaim the Gospel message within an academic environment of excellence that challenges students to be creative and critical thinkers. To learn more, contact us online or at 407-246-4800.